Brian D. Loreti, JD, LL.M
- Estate Tax and Insurance Planning
- Individual Income Tax Planning
- Business Tax Planning and Structuring
- Associate Attorney, Law Offices Harvey R. Poe, PA
- Tax Planning Manager, Baker Industries
- Tax Planning Manager, The Mutual Benefit Life Insurance Company
Gary K. Hager, CFP™
Founder and President
Gary is the President and Founder of Integrated Wealth Management, a firm that provides comprehensive financial planning, asset management, and investment and insurance consulting. Gary is an innovative force in the financial planning field. For over two decades he has taken a progressive approach in serving physicians, affluent business owners, families and individuals. As an outgrowth of Mr. Hager’s emphasis on holistic planning, he has developed a system for investment success called the Hub and Spoke™ Wealth Integration model.
“Sometimes I spend my nights hoping I can help clients see what’s missing.”
— Gary Hager
The Hub and Spoke™ Wealth Integration model uses a carefully prepared Investment Policy Statement (IPS) coupled with a substantial allocation to alternative investment platforms. This system has achieved a remarkable consistency of positive returns. Completing the process is the implementation of an aggregation reporting system which is used by the client to view their entire financial picture at one time and in one place from anywhere they may be.
Gary serves as a resource to radio, television and print media. He has appeared on CNBC, MSNBC, NBC Nightly News, Fox Business and News 12 NJ as an expert financial resource. He has been quoted in CNN Money, Best Life, Worth, Newark Star Ledger, Investors Business Daily, Dow Jones Newswire, US News and World Report, and Financial Planning Magazine. He is the host of the educational workshop, “Defending Your Wealth” and hosted the daily radio program “Financial Fitness” on WADB.FM. Gary has also authored numerous technical articles in the areas of estate, investment and retirement planning.
Gary lives in New Jersey with his family and enjoys many outdoor sports including golf, big game fishing, scuba diving and skiing.
Steven Weinman, CPA, MBA, APC
• Investment Strategies
• Estate and Income Tax
• Business Structuring
• Chairman and Chief Investment Officer, Summit
Financial Resources, Inc.
• Chairman and President, Summit Equities, Inc.
• President, T.R. Winston and Company
• Coopers & Lybrand
• New York University Graduate School of Business, MBA Finance
• New York University Graduate School of Business, APC Tax Program
• Fairleigh Dickinson University, BS Accounting
*Professional Staff of SFR. & ** Principal of SFR
Investment Planning Coordinator
John has well over a decade of experience in the investment arena. He spent nearly ten years on the floor of the NYSE where he coordinated and performed hands on trading for a specialist firm. John then went on to pursue his passion for helping people with their financial needs. He is a registered representative and the investment coordinator for our practice. John holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Hartwick College in Oneonta, New York.
“Having the right balance in life can be helpful in dealing with those unexpected curveballs.”
— John Frank
He and his wife of 10 years live in West Caldwell with their two daughters. His passion for sports explains his competitive spirit. In his free time he likes to play golf, tennis and spend time with his family and friends.
Stacey Arntz came to us after being an Executive Administrative Assistant to the President for Northwestern Mutual in Princeton, NJ. Prior to working in the Financial Industry Stacey worked in the Automobile industry at Ray Catena Mercedes for over 5 years handling Customer Service and Marketing.
Stacey is excited to be a part of Integrated Wealth Management and hopes to bring her knowledge of Insurance, Investments and Customer Relations to IWMCO.
Stacey spends her free time with her family; her husband Jason and her two daughters, Samantha and Jadyn.
B. Duke Lechtman
Senior Financial Planner
Duke has over four decades of experience in investment banking, money management, real estate finance and financial planning. A graduate of the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, his background includes almost twenty years with the investment banking firm of Salomon Brothers in addition to being the President of Income Growth Associates, a Registered Investment Advisor and President of Sylvan Securities, Inc. a broker-dealer.
“Integrity, trust, knowledge, professionalism and caring are the foundations on which to build a successful career assisting individuals and families to achieve their financial goals.”
— B. Duke Lechtman
Since 1993, Duke has offered affluent individuals, families, senior executives and business owners comprehensive financial services and planning in the areas of Retirement, Investment and Business Succession Planning as well as Estate and Wealth Distribution Planning.
Duke and his wife Susan reside in New Jersey where they enjoy their two children and four grandchildren. Whenever possible, they travel to their country home in the Berkshires with its many cultural activities. In addition, they enjoy tennis, golf and hiking.
Rembert D. McNeer, JD, CPA
• Estate and Income Tax Planning
• Business Structuring
• President and CFO, Summit Financial Resources, Inc.,
Member Board of Directors
• Corporate Finance, E.F. Hutton Co.
• Director of Taxes, Arthur Young & Co.
• Tax Specialist, Coopers & Lybrand
• University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, JD
• University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, BA
Married with three children. Active in men’s soccer league, Scuba diver.
Insurance Director, Summit Financial Resources, Inc.
• Life Insurance Planning, Analysis and Design
• Summit Financial Resources
• BISYS Insurance
• Advanced Sales/Design
• BS Boston University in Business and Management
• Active in men’s tennis and basketball
Joseph F. Rowek
• Estate and Income Tax
• Insurance Structuring
• Business Succession Planning
• Counsel, Mutual Benefit Life Insurance Company
• Estate Tax Attorney, Internal Revenue Service
• Main LaFrentz & Co., CPAs
• New York University School of Law, LL.M Taxation
• St. Mary’s University School of Law, JD
• Fairleigh Dickenson University, BS-Accounting
Married with three children.; President, Charitable Society of St. Ann Melkite Catholic Church. Enjoys baseball, golf, and hiking.